Pages

April 1, 2008

Hot Buttered Pretzels

So here is my first DB challenge from the past. I love this recepie and for sure I am gonna bake these pretzels often. I have to work on the form, because I only managed to make one pretzel look like a pretzel. What I found strange about it the idea to serve with mustard. I love mustard, and I eat it with many different food. As a child I loved mustard bread, I still do, however I ate some grape with these fresh pretzel and those non-pretzel looking things. Amy J. from L'Esistenza Bellissima asked me if we would do the double DB challenge together. Check out her pretzels too! And here is the recepie.

3 comments:

Chibog in Chief said...

beautiful!! for a pretzel lover like me..this photo and recipe just made my day :-) yum!!

Amy J. said...

Great! Your pretzels look soooo good! Now I want to make them again...mais non! On with the challenges! ;>

Amy J. said...

Oh, I also just updated my pretzel blog to tell what we are doing! Email me and we'll talk about our "plan"! amyjdavis [at] gmail [dot] com

Related Posts with Thumbnails